At Lingwood we believe that in order to provide a successful education for every individual child we must work in partnership with parents.
We work hard to provide parents with as much information as possible. Below are just some of the ways:
- Fortnightly Newsletter
- Date lists in advance for future learning
- End of year reports
- Teachers available before and after school (and by appointment)
- Accessible staff on the playground including the Headteacher wherever possible
- Learning Journey letters at the beginning of each half term
- Termly Attendance newsletters
We also want parents to feel involved in the everyday life of the school, therefore the following events and activities are planned throughout the year:
- Celebration Assembly every Friday
- Inspire Workshops – to provide parents with information about the curriculum and the way we teach aspects such as Maths.
- Learning Cafes to find out how your child is taught and how you can help at home